Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Salutations.

Hello. Welcome to my new blog. I'm an intriguing type of person you're going to want to know. Or something. I don't really have a plan for this thing, so we'll just see how it goes, I suppose (that rhymed).

Here's some fun for you stalkers out there:

I enjoy horses (I have a Tennessee Walker), music (I'm a cellist), and taking pictures (that's pretty much it...wait no...I like food as well). I'm an older teenager so I'm not the wisest person in the world, but I hope someday I'll be more than just your average idiot (excluding ACT scores, anyways...standardized testing is not my thing).

I hope this is a fun experience, y'all. Hold on and buckle up because this is going to be a bumpy ride (Hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Have a lovely ride.)

No comments:

Post a Comment