Wednesday, July 20, 2011

not so bad.

Forgive me for not capitalizing my title. It's too hot to care about capitalization and punctuation. And stuff.

So, today I hung out with my friend who I haven't really been close to in awhile. We were great friends throughout middle school, and then she went to a different high school and then we didn't talk for awhile. But today we hung out (and I should specify that by "hanging out" I mean mucking horse stalls and giving her horse a bath and almost dying in a head-on car crash with a UPS truck) and I thought it was going to be incredibly awkward, but actually, it was...a lot of fun.

Moral of this story?
I don't usually do morals. But the moral of this story is that you shouldn't be afraid of doing things because you think you should be afraid. You should never be afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone. I use that phrase a lot, but it's so true. You have to push yourself to find out who you are, and that's something that never changes.


Philosophical? Yes. True? Also yes.

By the way, I took this picture. Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment